GLC Building Use Application
Grace Lutheran Church allows both members and non-members to use it's facilities for appropriate functions at the discretion of Grace Lutheran Church. If you or your group would like to to use the facilities for an approved event or extended use, please fill out the Online GLC Building Use Application
form. You can also contact the church office by phone or email with your request. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for the church to respond to your request. If you do not receive notice in that time, contact the church office either by phone (920-733-9135) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Non-members: $50/day plus security deposit of $25 will be required in advance. If payment is an issue, church service work or some other plans can be made to accommodate. If space is clean and there is no damages, the security deposit will be returned to the group/person.
- Extend use of any given space will need to be negotiated.
- Member: $25/day will be required in advance to cover the cost of lights, heat, etc.
- $75 will be charged if the issued key needs to be replaced due to loss, etc. No duplication of keys by anyone other than Grace Lutheran Church staff is permitted.
Grace Lutheran Church Facilities Guidelines
General Kitchen Guidelines
- Grace Lutheran Church functions hold precedence over other uses of the facility.
- Grace will try to provide ample time to the contact person, if a function does arise and conflicts with the scheduled program, study, usage, etc.
- Whenever practical, Grace will extend and offer of an alternate space to the scheduled group.
- Check with the church office for availability of space.
- If a key is issued to a representative from an outside group, it is the responsibility of that person(s) to secure the facility upon leaving after each use.
- The group will be responsible for setting up and taking down for their own function.When the function is over, all cleaning and the proper return of equipment and/or furniture is the group’s responsibility.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building or near any entrance.Be sure no refuse is left behind.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premise.
- No church equipment or furniture is allowed outside the building.
- All doors are to be locked and lights be turned off after use.
- Lift/elevator may only be used by individuals who are unable to navigate the steps.It may never be used as a freight elevator.
- Doors or passage ways may not be blocked such that it could hinder easily movement in the building or to the emergency exits.
- Any breakage/damage must be reported to the Board of Property and/or the church office by phone (920-733-9135) within 72 hours.
- Donations or some form of service work are always appreciated.
- Laundering and turning of dishtowels and washcloths are the responsibility of the group sponsoring the function.
- Label all your dishes and containers brought in for your function.Bring your own containers for left-over food.Grace’s dishes and equipment must be put away in the designated places.
- Do not leave any food in the refrigerator or kitchen, unless it is labeled as to the owner and when it will be used.
- Leave the kitchen, PAC, and restrooms (any room used) clean.
- Take all trash and recyclable with you.