History 1945
Grace’s humble beginnings started with volunteers from sister congregations of Zion and First English renovating a small house into a chapel seating 40 members. Sixty six people attended the first service in the little chapel on the corner of Mason and Commercial streets on October 7, 1945. 



 
Dean Kilgust was the first pastor to shepherd the 54 memjber congregation.